Friday, March 6, 2015

Welcome to the blog! ブログへようこそ!ヾ(^▽^)ノ

ブログへようこそ!Welcome to the blog!

こんにちは!Hello! My name's Mary (メアリー), but you can call me merimeaux (メリモ). I'm an artist and writer living in Indiana. For as long as I can remember, Japanese culture has fascinated me; everything about it is so foreign from my upbringing in the southern and midwestern United States, so it caught my interest at a young age. (Admittedly, the cute factor of characters like Hello Kitty and Nyan Nyan Nyanko definitely helped draw me in, too.)


Coffee in my Otona Kawaii MisDo mug + Japanese chocolate croissant pastry = Creative fuel!
It's much too difficult to condense what I love about Japan into a single blog post, so I've created meauxtaku (モタク) as an outlet for my musings and memories. I hope you'll join me as I explore Japanese culture, food, customs, and language in future entries. I've got some fun stuff in the works, including giveaways and freebies, so check back often! Until next time...じゃあまたねー!

No comments:

Post a Comment